D'Addario Custom Series Instrument Cables feature gold plated connectors for superior signal flow and corrosion resistance. The 20-foot length is ideal for longer runs, such as guitar-to-amp, and larger stages.
D'Addario Custom Series cables utilize ultra-pure, oxygen-free copper conductors for low capacitance and pure tone. Encapsulated and impenetrable soldering points with double-molded strain relief provide maximum durability and worry-free reliability. Two layers of shielding provide 100% coverage for superior insulation and noise rejection, making this the ultimate, high-performance cable.
- In=Out Technology: Low capacitance for pure signal transparency
- 24k gold-plated plugs provide superior signal flow and corrosion resistance
- Two layers of shielding provide noise rejection for quiet operation
- Straight-to-straight 1/4-inch plugs for standard input jacks
- Limited lifetime guarantee