Ultimax Woodwind Synthetic Woodwind Key Oil
The Ultimax lubricating system takes the guess work out of lubricating woodwind instruments. A complete system of synthetic lubricants designed to work together, Ultimax lubricants are safe for use on all woodwinds because they will not react with each other or any part of your instrument.
- Ultimax will not break down or evaporate
- Ultimax clings to metal surfaces
- Ultimax is safe for use with all adhesives
- Ultimax is safe for use around hard rubber
- Ultimax retains its viscosity from -80 degrees to +300 degrees!
Medium Viscosity: Perfect for medium sized instruments such as alto and tenor saxophone, clarinet, bass clarinet, bassoon or any instrument with play in the key mechanism. A bit thicker than other key oils. When disassembling an instrument it is best to use a heavier lubricant.
Order your Ultimax Woodwind Synthetic Woodwind Key Oil from Kincaid's Is Music today!